Korkers STLHD Limited Edition Devil’s Canyon Wading Boot
Korkers has partnered with fellow Pacific Northwest brand STLHD on a collaboration that combines one of Korkers’ best-selling wading boots, the Korkers Devil’s Canyon, with the popular STLHD logo. This limited edition boot offers the same great features as the Devil’s Canyon, plus unique color treatments and a custom sole package – AlumaTrax soles and Black Felt soles. This sole combo is not available with any other Korkers style! In addition to the chrome STLHD logo, orange stitching and accents set off this limited edition boot. Get them while they last!
Features & Benefits:
• Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition. Comes with a custom 2 sole package: AlumaTrax & Black Felt.
• Custom: Chrome STLHD logo, orange stitching & sole tab, STLHD-logoed pull tab & black felt sole.
• Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
• Durability: Enhanced midsole, rubberized RockGuard anti-abrasion synthetic material, reduced seams, protected stitching and molded toe cap.
• Fast Drying: Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
• Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
• Comfort: Unique neoprene stretch wrap upper cuff provides athletic, glove-like fit.
• Sizes: 8-15 full sizes only
• Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz (per pair, size 9)
• Height: 9 inches